Gapfillers - the site that brings the learning to you!!
Gapfillers will help you strengthen your English skills every day!
Gapfillers is an online learning hub where you can hone your language skills in just 15 minutes a day!
Gapfillers will help make your English language skills even stronger!
Gapfillers is designed for people who already have strong English language skills, but would like to develop them further.
It is for people who need English at work.
Gapfillers can be used with other English courses or it will work great by itself.
What is Gapfillers?
- A new word everyday plus an archive of other vocabulary organised into 'families'. Much of the vocabulary will be work-related and idiomatic. This is available as an SMS message.
- A grammar exercise everyday; plus an archive of grammar problems faced by more advanced students.
- Two readings every week. These are taken from real life and are not adapted. The questions will be challenging and varied. Topics will range from current affairs to literature. There is an archive for further study.
- Two listening exercises per week, again from real life with real people. The exercise can be downloaded as a podcast.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss anything.
- A chance to write your own blog.
- A message board for discussion threads and language questions.
- A chat room to exchange views and interact with other language learners. Some of these chats are hosted by an RLI mentor.
- You will get emails, newsletters and alerts about new material and new activities and programmes
Gapfillers is a tool for language that is as dynamic as
Don't get left behind...
Go to Gapfillers now...
Keep your language skills sharp and current!
Gapfillers is not for those who are just beginning English.